Friday, April 18, 2008

my day out

2day is my 1st day of posting a blog!!!n dis was bein done afta an exhausted day out wit my best buddy,komz!!!u guyz r gn 2 burst out laughin 2 c our smartnezz.komz cm 2 my hse once she finis her boring lecture fm my coll campus.she headed straight 2 my hse in a hurry wit a newspaper.guess wat???v plan 2 wtc mv 2getha since itz been a long outin 4 both of us.so v board a bus 2 midvaley!n sudenly on d way komz start realizin she hv forgoten her handphone in my room!!!v hv no choice than 2 stop d bus near true fitness pj.out of excitement n panic komz plan 2 tk a cab n go bc 2 my apartmen.jz woried d phone wil b safe in my room o either she hv lost sumwhr else!!!n she was lucky d phone wuz ter n v had no choice 2 tk d same cab 2 midvaley since d mv gn 2aired.so v board d taxi for 35buckz!!!than once v reach d mall.2 our dismay, v stil hv 2 hours time 4 d mv.v bought ticket 4 d mv(ova my dead body),so v wen pizza n tried d new italian pizza..than headed 4 d mv.afta d mv v jz wen window shopin n wen secret recipe!!!drank milkshake n ate choc indulgence cake.since itz gt late 4komz 2 go s'ban,v took ktm n headed bc hm.

2 comments:

Reenu said...

wah....wht a day out...eating nicely n enjoying ah..gud gud!

gubendran krishnan said...

jz fulfilling al my fr33 momentz!!!spenDIng tiME B4 she LEave 2 auSTralIA!!! :(