Sunday, May 4, 2008

rEEnu..











dis time im gn 2 write my blog of a vy cloz fren of mine wic wuz for 12 yearz..she is my high school fren bc in my hometown in jb..v wer kind of far relation at d same time v wer clazmatez for many yearz n unfortunaltely v r studyin in d same campus..lol!!!her real name is reena balan..she gt a passion for music..she luv 2 sing n record wateva she sang n listen again n again..d bean spill out wen one f my fren scroll her phone n listen 2 her recorded version of her voice...it wuz few couple yearz bc than..tat wuz d life of high school..she has a cute baby face in nature,n guyz out ter try 2 woo her 2 win her heart..she is a one nic gal wic u al wil b vy lucky 2 knw ..im consider lucky 2 get 2 knw her...keke..sumtime she is vy mischevious n vy secretive bt at end of d day she wil gv u heart attack by giving surprises 2u itself, wic u nv expect.at d end of d day u wil knw al d surprise is 4 her frenz hapiness rather than herz...she is a vy caring gal n at d same time she is vy sensitive..guyz out ter dnt eva try 2 hurt her as her heart is pure n white as a white rose...miz u gal..al d best 4ur on going practical..

2 comments:

Reenu said...

i didnt expect this from u....so nice to hear abt me from u!my eyes are in tears now!

gubendran krishnan said...

dnt wory baby...u alwiz remain in my heart..i wrote out of sincere abt u...