Monday, May 5, 2008

sHam n pAriZ......





dis 2 ppl hv shown me d meanin of true luv n tey hv showered me wit teir carenezz 2wardz me wen im vy dwn at many point of my life..dis is d time i would like 2 express my sincere heart feeling abt tem..


parimala devi is d gal wo is full of bubblynezz in her..she has a gud sense of humour n a vy caring heart..she wil b ter netime wen u need a shoulder 2 rely on..she is a gud listener sumtimes bt she luvz 2 talk more than she listen..(lol)..she is a vy responsible gal 2wardz d family n she is undergoing a vy tough period of responsibility nw al alone by herself,since al her siblingz in oversea..she is 1 tough gal as well..pari tanx 4 supportin me al dis wile wen im undergoing a vy tough time in my life sumwhr tis time las year..tanx alot gal..
shamni palani is a gal wo is full of mysterious in her...she is one f d most caring gal i nv seen in my life..she hv done alot of tingz 4 me wen i was undergoing a vy tough time 2..wordz cnt describe amount of thingz both dis galz hv done 2me..shamni is a gal wo hv changed alot since d 1st time i hv seen her for many gud reasonz n situation..im kind of proud of her...she loves her family n she wil do up 2 d best 4 woeva showered her wit care n love..

tanx guyz 4 bein ter wen i need u guyz seriously..u guyz wil alwiz remain in my heart no mater wat..al ur showering of love n care is wordless 2 d described..luv u guyz alot..

No comments: